BIODYL- Vit. B12 solution. Treatment of muscle disorders new produktion batch
Prices, Weights and Measures
BIODYL:Vit. B12 solution. Treatment of muscle disorders.
Biodyl is an injectable solution to be used in vitamin B12, trace elements and mineral deficiencies (including muscle disorders, fatigue, convalescence, poor start in young animals, travel sickness, stiff-lamb disease, enzootic paraplegia, myositis, azoturia., transport stress, lack of cobalt, poor condition of horses).
Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the formation of blood, the formation of nucleic acids and the catabolism of glycosides. It is important in the building of the myoglobin nucleus. Selenium is assigned an important role in muscle cell metabolism and the integrity of cell membranes.
ATP, Potassium, Magnesium, Sodium, Selenium and Vitamin B12
Dosage and directions for use: 2-5ml Biodyl per animal daily by subcutaneous, intramuscular or slow intravenous injection. ( only by your own veterinarian!, do not overdose)
- Horses: slow intravenous or intramuscular injection: one injection of 20 ml per animal every 4 or 5 days (total of 4 to 5 injections)
- Cattle: intramuscular injection. Mature cattle: 3 to 4 injections of 20 ml per animal at 48-hour intervals. For prevention of travel sickness: one injection of 20 ml per animal a few hour before loading (repeat, if necessary, 24 hours).
- Calves: myopathies. Prevention: 4 injections of 10 ml per animal at 8-days intervals. Treatment: 3 to 4 injections of 10 ml per animal at 24-hour interval. Prevention of travel sickness: 1 to 2 injections of 10 ml per animal at 24-hour intervals.
- Lambs: intramuscular injection. Myopathies. Prevention: 2 to 4 injections of 2 ml per animal at 4 to 5-day intervals. Treatment: 3 to 4 injections of 2 ml per animal at 24-hour intervals.
- Pigs: intramuscular injection: 2 to 10 kg: one injection of 2 ml per animal daily; 10 to 50 kg: one injection of 5 ml to 10 ml per animal daily.
- Dogs: intramuscular injection: one injection of 2 to 5 ml per animal daily.
- Cats: subcutaneous route: one injection of 1 ml per animal daily.
- Poultry: oral: 5 ml per litres of drinking water.