Royal Canin British Shorthair is specially formulated for adult British Shorthair cats over 12 months old, helping to maintain muscle mass and support the joints thanks to optimum levels of proteins (34%), a high level of L-carnitine, chondroitin, glucosamine and omega 3 fatty acids (EPA-DHA), while also improving dental hygiene and helping to support the optimal function of cardiac muscle.
Care for a large body:
- the strong, shapely body of the British Shorthair cat places much higher demands on its muscles and joints than those of lighter breeds
Heart size control:
- British Shorthairs can suffer from a serious cardiac disease, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. It is diagnosed through cardiac ultrasound
Strengthening muscle tone and joint health:
- Maintains muscle mass and protects joints through an optimally balanced protein content (34%) and high contents of L-carnitine, chondroitin, glucosamine and omega-3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA)
Special kibble and dental hygiene
- Improves mouth and tooth hygiene: added calcium chelate and the unique shape, size and texture of the kibble contribute to maintaining good tooth and gum health
Support of heart function;
- optimally balanced contents of taurine, L-carnitine, EPA/DHA and antioxidants support the function of the cardiac muscle
Poultry protein (dried), vegetable protein isolate, rice, maize, animal fats, maize gluten, vegetable fibers, animal protein (hydrolysed), chicory fiber, minerals, soya oil, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, yeast hydrolyzate (source of mannan-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
*L.I.P: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Vitamin A (29,300 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (800 IU/kg), iron (40 mg/kg), iodine (4 mg/kg), copper (6 mg/kg), manganese (51 mg/kg), zinc (154 mg/kg), selenium (0.08 mg/kg), L-carnitine (200 mg/kg), taurine (3 g/kg).
Preservatives - antioxidants.