Royal Canin Breed Nutrition Pug Adult
Royal Canin Pug is designed exclusively for Pugs over 10 months it helps maintain skin health (EPA and DHA). The kibbles are designed to make it easier for the Pug to pick up and encourage him to chew.
Royal Canin Pug is designed exclusively for Pugs over 10 months
The Pug's short hair and folded skin may make him extra cute, but they also mean the breed can be prone to skin problems. Pug , contains a patented complex of B vitamins and omega 3 fatty acids to help keep your Pug's skin in great condition. The special clover shaped Pug kibble is designed to make it easy for the Pug to pick up - something these small dogs sometimes struggle with due to their broad head and very short muzzle. The breed can also easily gain weight, which can lead to more serious health concerns, so the diet is specially formulated to help Pugs maintain a healthy weight with a combination of polyphenols from grape and green tea, plus vitamins E & C help to preserve vitality in older Pugs.
- The Pug has a large round head with a short square muzzle. His characteristic jaw and very thick lips make it difficult for him to pick up his food. The PUG formulas’ “cloverleaf”-shaped kibbles are designed to make it easier for the Pug to pick up and encourage him to chew.
- The skin reflects the dog’s state of health. Appropriate food plays an important part in maintaining the quality of the skin. The exclusive formula of PUG ADULT helps support the skin’s role as a barrier with an exclusive complex of nutrients and helps maintain skin health (EPA and DHA).
- This formula helps maintain the Pug’s muscle tone with an appropriate protein content. Contains L-Carnitine.
- Excess weight gain can affect the health of the Pug, the diet is specially formulated to help Pugs maintain a healthy weight with a combination of polyphenols from grape and green tea, plus vitamins E & C help to preserve vitality in older Pugs.
Rice, dehydrated poultry meat, maize flour, maize, animal fat, wheat bran, vegetable protein isolate *, maize gluten, animal protein (hydrolysed), beet pulp, vegetable fibers, minerals, soya oil, borage oil, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, L-lysine, DL-methionine, sodium triphosphate, taurine , hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), L-carnitine, hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
* LIP: Selected, easily digestible proteins with high biological value.
Analytical constituents set function
Protein (%) 25 Building materials of the body, formation of connective tissue, muscles, etc.
Fat content (%) 16 main energy supplier
Ash (%) 4.6 totality of all minerals
Strength (%) 39.9 carbohydrate source, energy supplier
Crude fiber (%) 2 regulation of bowel
Omega-6 fatty acids (%) 3.1 for healthy skin and a glossy coat
Omega-3 fatty acids (%) 0.6 Anti-inflammatory properties
EPA + DHA (%) 0.3 inhibiting the synthesis of chemical mediators of inflammation
Measured by NRC74 energy (kcal ME / kg) Metabolizable Energy 4216
Minerals set function
Calcium (%) 0.7 For the bone structure
Phosphorus (%) 0.6 for the bone
Magnesium (%) 0.12 Important for fat, protein and carbohydrate metabolism
Sodium (%) 0.31 for water balance
Iron (mg / kg) 125 Promotes the transport of oxygen
Copper (mg / kg) 24 supports the pigmentation of hair and skin
Zinc (mg / kg) 240 For healthy skin and a glossy coat
Selenium (mg / kg) 0.15 Protects cells
Vitamins set function
Vitamin A (IU / kg) 33000 For healthy skin, eyes and bones
Vitamin D3 (IU / kg) 800 Promotes the absorption of calcium
Vitamin E (mg / kg) 600 Cell Protection
Vitamin C (mg / kg) 300 For a strong immune system
Additional. Nutrients set function
Polyphenols (mg / kg) 150 cell protection Active
Glucosamine + Chondroitin Sulfate (mg / kg) 500 Supports cartilage and joints
L-carnitine (mg / kg) 100 Mobilizes fat reserves